Tuesday, August 19, 2014

PHS Hair Science

I actually blogged about me having serious hair loss some time back and it's still stressing me out... A lot...

Hair loss is actually very common among us asian and sadly I'm one of them :(

Went over to PHS Hair Science to try out their Detox Restorative Spa Treatment the other day at Wheelock Place!

Honey lemon tea while waiting for my consultation :)

Having my scalp checked and scanned before my treatment!

I was recommended to try out the PHS Hair Science Detox Restorative Spa Treatment as it uses professional range Trichological products which combines deep cleansing which makes it a doubly effective hair loss treatment.

In short, this treatment will help to open up the pores to promote hair growth!

Can't wait for my treatment at the spa room!

What I find really good is that you can actually watch movies while doing your treatment. 

Other than having an iPad equipped to your station, you also get to enjoy to your very own massage chair!

My therapist begins with a gentle brushing technique for my hair to stimulate and prepare my hair and scalp for the treatment!

I had detox mask applied on to my hair to purify and detox. Not forgetting the oxygen theraphy too!

A selection of massage oil is available too! You get to enjoy the three-point shoulder and neck massage before you shampoo your hair :)

Infra-theraphy!

This will boost blood circulation and yay to hair growth!


:)

I really like the treatment so far! I can't really comment on the hair growth yet because I'm only at the detox stage! 

Would love to share with you guys a more detailed hair growth journey next time if possible! :)

Thank you PHS Hair Science for the invite and treatment!

-▴▴▴-

PHS Hair Science

Ngee Ann City
#05-25A/B
391 Orchard Road
Singapore 238872
Plaza Singapura
#04-34/35
68 Orchard Road
Singapore 238839
Wheelock Place
#04-12
501 Orchard Road
Singapore 238880

Tel: 6692 0662

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Sad to say but I am also suffering from hair loss.. Female here. Looking forward to this hair growth entries because I'm confused about where to go for treatments. Wanted to try the usual hair growth places like yunnam/beijing101 but I'm not sure if its good because its kinda pricey? Checked out the website of PHS and the price seemed ok. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 AM

    How much is the treatment?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm Randy. I'm a motion graphics designer and I enjoy incorporating design elements in my entries. I write mostly on lifestyle, design and almost everything.

View my design works here:

Any advertising, sponsorship or freelance enquiries, you can drop me a mail at contact@randytoh.com

Twitter Instagram Instagram

Instagram

sba-2012-vlog sba-2013-vlog

Loading...