Hair Loss Treatment - Philip Kingsley Singapore

3:55 PM

Read all my entries on Philip Kingsley here!

Hello! Recently I went for my Lasik Surgery so I wasn't able to update much but now I'm back! I was quite busy with work lately and didn't go back to Philip Kingsley for my hair treatment but I can't wait to go back!

This was taken the previous time I went for my treatment!

Do read all the previous entries if you are interested! Click on the link above to read more!


Other than going back for my treatment, I've been taking the vitamins regularly which are supposed to strengthen my hair. I also applied scalp lotion to my hair every night before I sleep! Since my scalp condition is healthy now, the scalp lotion that I'm using is at level 5 which is the strongest!

A few of my friends and some of you from my social media have been asking me if this really works, I've to say my scalp condition improved and I can see some baby hair growing out. But all this are based on individuals so if you are interested you can call Philip Kingsley to consult with them.

This aside, I really enjoyed having my hair treatment at Philip Kingsley. After all these sessions with them, I gotten closer to all the staff over there. I'm really thankful for them for taking care of my hair! Thank you Leonica, Emily, Rain and Aisha!

I really can't wait for my hair loss/thin condition to improve and show you guys the difference!
Do call and book an appointment with them if you are interested!

-▴▴▴-


PHILIP KINGSLEY
390 Orchard Road, Palais Renaissance
#03-08/09
Singapore 238871

Tel: 6834 0988

You Might Also Like

9 comments


  1. Bebida Cucumber: put in a blender chopped peeled cucumber, two carrots and a handful of spinach. Extract the juice and drink it immediately
    They found the reason why men lose hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog. It has a great information about the hair treatment.
    Tugain 5 Solution

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of the best hair lose treatment their in from Philip Kingsley Singapore. thanks for share this post.

    Hair Transplants in London | Hair Transplants in Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  4. how to stop hair thinning?not hair fall due to breakage.?
    hairlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair treatment salon in redcent makes your hair healthyhair deals parramatta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xander Chen3:50 AM

    I have tried the hair loss treatment of Laofoye hair centre, and like that they are using natural herbs for the treatment. I've had enough with those products that promises more hair but in the end it only worsen my scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Blog reader if you have any problem with hair loss then consult with Singapore's best Hair treatment firm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quality of your articles and contents is great.

    Hair Growth

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe