Seoul Trip

2:55 PM

Annyeong-haseyo! I've finally took out some time to post this entry because I had been pretty busy with work!

Last year was really great because I get to travel to many different countries with my loved ones and I can't wait to travel again soon! :)

Really excited because this is actually my first time to Korea! Here are some of the places I visited:

Common Ground - Great place for Instagram photos!

FORHAIR Hair Transplant - As many of you guys know, I'm actually very concerned about my hair loss/thin issue and I decided to head down to FORHAIR for a visit!

Consultation room

I've heard many good reviews about FORHAIR online and all patients will be issued with results warranties which shows how confident they are! They have been FUE specialized since 1989 with unparalleled dedication, skills and research!

After a consultation with the management and Dr. Ryu, I was advised to do a FUE hair transplant! I wouldn't say this is a surgery because every thing was done in a precise way and there's no discomfort at all.

If you want to know more you can visit their website here!

Gyeongbokgung Palace




Ewha Womans University




Travel Essentials! Wifi device and airport transfer booked from KLOOK Travel!

www.klook.com


Myeong Dong



See you soon Korea! Can't wait to be back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe