SL Clinic - Fractional CO2 Laser & HIFU Treatment

6:38 PM


I've been visiting SL Clinic for my facial treatments for the past few months and I'm really enjoying it! As I'm always bothered by my small acne scars,  I was introduced to "Fractional CO 2 Laser".

Micro Fractional CO2 Laser is a revolutionary treatment using fractionalised micro beams to treat and promote new collagen production and achieve facial skin rejuvenation.

Hello Dr. Gabriel!

The treatment has this prickling sensation and I would say the pain scale is about 5/10?

This laser technology is also used for the treatment of facial lines and wrinkles, skin tightening, skin texture improvement and uneven skin tone!



Left: 30mins after the treatment.
Right: 3rd day after the treatment.

The downtime for me was about a week for the scabs to go off completely!

-

I also tried out the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) treatment.

HIFU is apparently one of the most effective treatment for skin lifting in Singapore. It also improve skin laxity and reduce fat cells without damaging the skin and its surrounding tissues.



Good bye fat face. :P

However, the healing process takes about 3 months to see a gradual result.

After the treatment, the skin may appear red but it will subside within the next few hours.

Yay to non-invasive skin lifting treatment! I'm sure HIFU will be very sought after as this is another alternative skin lifting treatment where you don't have to undergo a cosmetic surgery.

-

Check out our new #BenRanAway monthly favorites video where we shared some of our Christmas gift ideas! 

Do watch the video as we shared our trip to SL Clinic! 

From now till end of the year, quote "TOHMEDPEEL" and get a first-trial 90mins medical peel treatment for just $48! (Worth $268) 

Do visit their website at https://slclinic.com.sg/




Will be sharing the progress of my skin treatment so do keep a lookout! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe