Random stuff. (:

7:00 PM

Hello everyone! If you were wondering this post would be on Prom night.. NOPE! Didn't really get all the photos yet so will most probably update it on the next post. So if you have the photos now, send me! :D

Okay, this post would have some random events.


Went to buy something LOL.


Went to attend a wedding dinner.


With my Cousins and bro.

Anyways. Didn't i told you guys that my phone was stolen? It happened when I went to attend this wedding dinner and towards the end of the dinner, I helped my Bro and cousin to take picture and I went to put my phone on the Chair together with my napkin. After a few seconds... you know lah, take photo very fast one what. I went back to my seat and my phone was lost lah. The worst thing is i was just standing in front of my seat! and and.. i also sense that many people walked past but I don't know they will go steal it. Immediately I used my bro phone and called my phone lah, THEN IT WAS ALREADY SWITCHED OFF !!!!!! So we told the manager and settle everything and went home.

A few days later, someone called my Mummy's phone and said that they found my phone on the carpet of the wedding dinner... =.= DON'T YOU THINK ITS LIKE SO FAKE!!!!!!!!
If that person found, he/she would like immediately return what.. He/she won't off my phone and bring it home. Somemore, we were like the last to leave the hotel. Okay but who cares. My daddy went to help me take my phone and my phone is back ! :D ahahaa.

Conclusion :

1) Maybe one of the children go steal, go back home already the parents found out and then want to return cause its like WEDDING DINNER.. ALL THE PEOPLE INVITED ARE LIKE FAMILY. RELATED. so want return lor. :D

2) Maybe waiter/waitress go steal and the manager go check and found out but the manager don't want to spoil their hotel's reputation so that just act someone who found and return lor. :D

Wah. It might not be true lah but most likely it is :x

* SORRRY FOR THE WORDY PARAGRAPHS ON MY PHONE. YOU MIGHT NOT BE INTERESTED. SORRY! :D *

On a happy side, I did a video on the pictures i took during THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL which falls on the 11 OCT. Hmm, So long ago already but anyways enjoy the vid! MUST WATCH AH. I MAKE DE! But credits to onetruemedia!



P/S: Its kinda long. around 7mins! So let it load finish then watch okayyy (:

THANKS FOR READING THIS BORING POST ! next post would be on REGENT PROM NIGHT 2007!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe