REGENT PROM'07 EXTRAVAGANZA !

3:01 AM

Hello everyone ! :D as promised, the REGENT PROM update !
Okay, it rather late for me to update now but no choice lah.
Really busy recently. :D So, SORRY !

WARNING!
* AROUND 40 ++ PHOTOS ON THIS POST SO IT WOULD BE DAMN LONG! *
Well, took many many photos lah but I won't put all put so some only. 40+! :D


It was kinda rush so I just simply took all my things out and Jocelyn's Uncle came to fetch me to that Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. Where my school prom is held. Kinda lousy place right. AHAHA. but it turn out to be quite fun lah.


Jocelyn bought this Patrick balloon for Hayati and I went molesting it :x AHAHA !

All right, photos below are me with my friends ! :DDDDD

My 4years friend :D Michelle.

My husband, Hayati.

Sean, Friends since Pri 6 :D

Kisses for my HUSBAND!

Auntie!

I sat on her lap ! :D

LIONEL :D

Us with MDM CHEW :D maths teacher!

Best sis ! :D somemore, our bday falls on the same day

Me w/ the ladies. Fatin, Afiqah, Namirah and Michelle.

Jasmine mei! :D

ALICE ! :D

Balloon madness.

Qihui :D




Yunling jie.


This photo so nice lah. WHY MUST IT BE BLUR?!




My CEO, i'm his BOSS :D

Yokelian JIEJIE! :DD

Linqing, Sec 1&2 friend. Wenyan, CCA friend :DD

Yanhong! Sec 1 and 2 friend ! :D

Pretty Nat ! :D


Besty MED :DD

Best butty WENJUN :D

Goh li dong :D


Vivian !


Michelle wants me to dance CHA CHA with her AHAHAH !


Carrying the ladies' bag ! :D


Suhaila ~ :D

He Carried me up lah !

7YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP IS LOVES ! I kissed her :D


Suhaila and Zhenjun :D

Ku chi gu CHERYL ! :D


Form teacher MISS TAN ! :DD

After the prom we went Michelle's house!

Macdonalds! :D




5 of us in the pic ! :D

Played Spongebob monopoly till 5am ++ and went home :DD

Gosh, MISS MY SECONDARY FRIENDS NOW SO DAMN MUCH LAH. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM ! :(

Thanks for reading ! :D Now already 3.30am. My brain abit not working, JUST WANNA SAY I MISS MY FRIENDS ALOT ALOT AHAHA.

REGENT SECONDARY SCHOOL ! BYE ! :D 4 years in this school, OF COURSE WILL MISS YOU BYEEE !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe