Nuffnang? Typicalben? & Me :)

12:48 PM

Hello! Wow, a really late update! OKAY, the outing with my bro. :) * This outing was on the 25th Jan. *

Firstly, remember the Motorola Contest that i blogged about not long ago? I was one of the 3 lucky winners! I WAS REALLY ASTOUNDED WHEN I RECEIVED THE EMAIL FROM NUFFNANG that i won the Moto Q9h! :D

So.. My bro accompanied me to get the prize! :D


On the train and was running late! Anyway, sorry to kept Ming from waiting.

WEEEE. WAS REALLY HAPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYY. :D :D



After that we went to Vivo City! :D Had lunch at Sushi Tei.


Ben bro's


Mine. Okayyyy, don't even look appealing can!






WAHAHA. Stupid face!






Don't even know where he get that spectacles from!



After that went to Candy Empire!


Some of the stuffs we bought! :)

Going out with my brother is really good! Know why?! Cause he pays everything! :D
WAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm mad!

I'm like so tired! Working is soooo tiring :X

Okay, have to go to sleep now. YAWNS! OH, NOT FORGETTING THAT I HAD A HAIR CUT NOT LONG AGO! :X

Anyways,



BYE! next entry will most probably update all those random photos.

GIVE ME ANG BAOS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe