Hello! I'm back!

6:03 PM

HEY EVERYONE! Sorry! Didn't really have the time to update my blog. Hmm well, recently my cousins came over to my house for stayover so I don't even have the time to online but they went home already! Didn't online for like 3 days! Anyways, my job ended on last thursday so I'm free now! :)


Taken during the last day of work! :D

Anyways, I worked at NUS. In their university hall! :) Way cooooooooool right!


Me and my cousins who came over to my house to stay! They are just 3 and 5 years old!

Some random photos!







Hmm, sorry for the low quality photos! Cause its all taken from my phone. SO PLEASE BUY ME A DIGITAL CAMERA OKAYYYYYY. I DON'T MIND SONY T2 (GREEN COLOUR). AHAHAHA! :D

Anyways, I HAD A SUDDEN OUTBREAK OF PIMPLES. WHAT SHOULD I DO! TELL ME PLS! LEAVE A COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO! :'(


THANKS! GIVE YOU ALL A KISS! :D

I don't want to start poly so soon! AND AND.. WHY THEIR ORIENTATION HAVE 3 DAYS?!

BYE EVERYONE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe