Please don't slap me!

6:13 PM

Hello! PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME OKAY. I know its been around like 10 days since I've updated. I'm sorry! School had been pretty busy or maybe I'm just too lazy to update. This post would be really random so PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME. :)


This is my beautiful Western Drive Harddisk. :)


This is my beautiful Topman wallet. :)


This is my beautiful Macbook. :)



.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....
.....


DON'T SLAP ME! I KNOW ITS REALLY RANDOM!

now for more random photos.


Took this at a beautiful MRT station. :)


Took this neoprint with my beautiful Best buddy! :)


Me with two of my beautiful poly classmates. :)


Me and Yiling eating our favourite beautiful sweet! :) Anyways, its good to have someone from your secondary school to be in your course! Thanks to her! Waahaha.


My brother and me, taken from my beautiful Macbook. :)

How about ending this post with a beautiful video?



This is a video I did for my poly first assignment on the topic 'Who Am I' Week 3 presentation. Didn't really get any good comments but enjoy! :) The video is actually very clear okay, but after I put it up on Youtube it turned out to be so blur! But its still BEAUTIFUL!

BYEBYE TO ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE READING MY BLOG NOW! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe