Destresssssssssssss!

12:36 AM

Okay. I'm really very angry and pissed off right now. I don't really want to say why. I'm just so dead.


Anyway, sorry for not updating for such a long time. Things isn't going really smoothly recently. I'll definitely blog more after my project. 



As mentioned on the title. I want to DESTRESSSSSSSSSSSSSS myself so I'm going to show you how I do it. (To my room)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Yeah, making it as messy and dirty. You can say I'm lazy, I'm dirty....




I DON'T CARE! I'M NOT FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW.. SO $%^#$#$%#%&^%*&&& OKAY! >:( 




One corner of my room. Simply just threw anything random there. 



Don't believe? Shall zoom in for you.




You can see there is this Eclipse sweet box which is already empty. and and... you can even find the string which is use for sewing clothes. I don't know what it is called. 

I also can find my passport photo there.. 


Next..



In the middle of my room. All my bags, laptop bags, school stuff.. ALL on the floor. 



The table which I used my mac laptop on.

Okay, its really messy -___- papers everywhere, contact lens solution... etc..





See this! so terrible. I used a paper instead those mouse pad. As you can see, the papers are assignments that needed to be done. STRESS SIAAAAAAAA.



NEXTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!



The computer table for my desktop which I hardly use cause I've been using my macbook.




HOW MESSY CAN IT GET!!!!!! SO SCARY. 


WHAT CAN YOU FIND THERE?




Tamagotchi? Super old camera? 




Double sided tape? Product bags?



AND... at the back of the monitor..




Wow, lots of receipts! 




I'm just so nice to take all the receipts out to take a photo for you guys. 


now, chuck everything back..




.
.
.
.


Hahaa..



Sorry guys, really going insane recently. I actually blog how messy my room is =( 

My head is really painful! ASSIGNMENTS GO TO HELL LAH


FUCK YOU PROJECTS! (p/s: my first time scolding FUCK in my blog)



So tired yet have to do those fucking projects. 


Bye! I love you yellow bed sheet and blanket. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe