I LOVE MY APPLE!

8:26 PM

HELLO EVERYONE! :D


YESYES. AS MENTIONED ON THE TITLE.. I LOVE MY APPLE! :D


(The below picture is an animation, so it takes awhile to load.)



All right, this entry will be about me showing how much my love is for APPLE PRODUCTS! 



Firstly, I'm gonna show all my apple products and why i love them so much!


THE IPOD NANO!




It’s the small iPod with one very big idea: Video. HOW AMAZING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!


Wah! with the Ipod Nano, you will be as cool as me. HAHA! 


and not forgetting it is light and portable! :P


Next...


THE MACBOOK!





I know its beautiful. I did mentioned before in one of the earlier entry!


I still remember when I got into my poly course and knew that my course needed the Macbook, I was so happy! Cause I really like the design, its really classy and of course BEAUTIFUL! Haha.



Look! When you're in the dark, you still can see the apple logo. Nice right! :D



Okay okay, I know you want a Macbook badly now right?.....



BUT PLEASE .....





Go get one yourself. The price is quite affordable, you could simply get one at S$1688! :D



Another color of MacBook! 


There are other designs too.. Like the MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and also iMac! 


Take a look at my classmates.. There are all Mac users too!!






LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. MY FAVOURITE APPLE PRODUCT.. 


IT IS...


NONE OTHER THEN THE...


IPOD SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!!




Okay you guys must be wondering why I like my Ipod Shuffle so much! It is because.. It is a gift from my brother!!! -.-


Haha, okay that is just part of the reason. I like it because it is really small, portable, handy and CUTE! 


and it is not really very expensive, infact... it is the opposite! :D



The colorful 2nd generation Ipod Shuffles! :)



HEY, I'VE GOT SOMETHING REALLY COOL TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS! IT IS SOMETHING THAT ONLY IPOD SHUFFLE CAN DO! :D



Just imagine.. if you can't have ear piercing.. You could CLIP IT ...






And if you're not allowed for lip piercing.. You could CLIP IT.....




AND... if you lost your hair clip.... you could also CLIP IT..







Okay, back to telling you guys the proper way of clipping it!




and..


the most common way.




:D


How about using that as a paper clipper. You can enjoy music as well as keeping your papers neat and tidy! 






last way... that is clip on your...



HAHAHAAHA. OKAY. I shall stop this. :X


and see.. Nuffnang knows that i love Apple, thats why I've been receving Apple ads. Hahaa! =x







Okay, shall end this post with something I did out of my temptations. 

Guess what I did?




...



..............



I took my friend's MacBook back home as well! Now I've got 2 MacBooks! Haahahahhaahh! 1 is not enough! :D




Okay shall end here already! :D 




For more information about Apple products, please go to their website at http://store.apple.com/sg/



BYE! :D :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe