No life as usual

4:14 AM

I'M BACK!!!!


Sorry uh, was really busy with school again. (I think I basically repeated this for every entry I posted lor!)


I'm here to update a long long entry okay! :D


--------------------------


Before my school started, went out with my usual secondary school friends! Except that Qihui and Hayati wasn't there...





I haven't had hair cut yet in this picture! Seriously its thick and long!!


--------------------------




A photo of my bro when he is going off to KL/genting with his poly mates. Actually I wanted to blog when he went that time but I was too busy lah... 

and and..

I felt really lonely during that period!!!!! Its like nobody at home, because during that time mummy and papa have to go to great grandmother's funeral and after I came back home from school... ITS SO QUIET.. NOBODY TO TALK TO.. :( 

Talking about my bro, look at the picture below..



He is totally not scared of lizards at all. 


--------------------------


School reopens and my year 2 life started.. till now its been the fifth week already!

Here are all the photos!!


The first day of school because of my hair color, my classmates all called me a chao ah beng??!!!

The red color not obvious in the photo ah but I think now my hair color faded already..





Me and Guixin! :)



This was taken when I went for Nuffnang's movie screening of Star Trek and I brought Sean along! :P



Angry me because of school.





Hahahahah look at Hazel!! 

--------------------------

Anyway we had this assignment whereby we had to do this product poster and look!!!!


Wonder Girls' So Hee! She advertising for Chanel leh! Hahahahahaa! But i find the background like too plain..


--------------------------



Me


Me


and me

--------------------------


Yiling gave me and guixin these stress balls! Mine is in yellow!! 


Okay! Look at the time! 4.14Am. I need to wake up at 6am later for school! 


Goodbye everyone!! :D


Why am i losing all my social life because of school? 
I want to go out with my family and friends!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe