Toys Come To Life!

9:50 PM

Sponsored Review

I can still remember vividly when the first series of Toy Story came out, I was only 4 years old! And I went to catch it with my mum, grandma and my brother in the cinema!

I even had all their toys last time!

Randy when he was 4! (Not the character Andy in Toy Story! Hahaha)

---------------

Anyway, I attended the movie screening of Toy Story 3 courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Singapore and Nuffnang! Brought Leon there with me!

The Great Escape!

The brief synopsis:
''Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all as plans for the Great Escape get underway. A few new faces – some plastic, some plush – join the adventure, including Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear."

New toys!


Personally, I felt that this installment was quite a good film and I liked it a lot! There are some unexpected twists and turns which made the movie funny yet sweet! Not forgetting adventurous as usual! There are also a lot moments which probably would leave you in tears.

My favourite moment was every time Ken gets together with Barbie!

13295_383339221285_258948136285_4427963_5035007_n
Really like Barbie in the movie!

---------------

By the way, here are some games from Toy story 3!


Solve the Jigsaw with their movie trailer!

My score for easy level: 1 Min and 3 Secs!

3 Mins and 9 Secs for hard level!



First try and I got over 100k!


Try to beat my score!


You get to create your own toy!



You can design your MSN display picture, Twitter Icon, Facebook profile picture, etc.


Show you guys some of the picture I made!

For my Twitter Icon!

Msn display picture!

and this for my Facebook profile picture!

---------------

So before I end, heres the official trailer for Toy Story 3!



You can also check out Disney Singapore Facebook page here! Their Twitter page and also their Youtube channel!

Anyway, this movie is really worth to catch! It's gonna be a big hit right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe