Last day in MediaCorp!

9:28 PM

Hey! ;)

So after I graduated and got my diploma, I went back to MediaCorp to work as a motion graphics designer before I got enlisted in the army.

Previously I was an intern there and was really happy that my boss asked me back to work there till I got my enlistment letter!

---

Farewell lunch! Jon and Karliang!

Leonard and Lionel. I still remember going to Macritchie after work to run with Lionel because he wants to train me for army! Haha!

My favourite group of colleagues! I was really glad that they were there when I was working. Life was so much fun back then...

---

My desk!

Addy and Foler!

Nicest boss Jon! Learnt so much from him since I was an intern till full time in MediaCorp. Thank you Jon!

Group photo!

Ah di! Don't know if you all still remember this drama. Did the title for the drama opening.

Now in the army thinking back, I really missed working back there...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Goodbye! LOL!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous3:31 AM

    In Singapore unworthy foreigners can just come in unhindered, work for a few years with advantages over local and after that hop back to their home countries.

    Take for example this bitch Rita Moa, who worked for Mediacorp in Audit for a few years and before that in other companies. After cry babying her way to please her bosses whenever there is work problems, she has left to NZ to gleefully enjoy the fruits that the traitor SG government has provided.

    We must have the daftest govermennt in the world which protects foreigners jobs at the expense of locals! Phui!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe