Thor: The Dark World

5:49 AM

Sponsored Advertorial

Hello to all the Marvel fans out there! All of you guys should know that Thor: The Dark World is out in cinemas on the 31st October right?

I was in UK when it was released and I caught it over there.. My first time experiencing catching a movie in UK, I really like the free seating idea hahaha! Okay, will talk more about my trip some other time but now back to the highly awaited film, Thor: The Dark World!


Check out the official synopsis here:


Marvel’s "Thor: The Dark World" continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s "Thor" and "Marvel’s The Avengers," Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos...but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.


Starring Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgård, Idris Elba, Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kat Dennings, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Tadanobu Asano, and Jaimie Alexander with Rene Russo and Anthony Hopkins as Odin, Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” is directed by Alan Taylor, produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a., from a story by Don Payne and Robert Rodat and screenplay by Christopher L. Yost and Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, and is based on Marvel’s classic Super Hero Thor, who first appeared in the comic book “Journey into Mystery “ #83 in August, 1962.

-▴▴▴-

If you have yet to watch Thor, please click and watch the trailer! Gogo!


-▴▴▴-

I'm a Captain America fan here and I do catch all the Marvel's film and I've already heard a lot of reviews on Thor: The Dark World.

What I'm really excited about this film is that they continue to deal with the fallout from the Battle of New York that was featured in THE AVENGERS.

Hmm, Chris Hemsworth (Thor) still as charismatic as usual...

Personally I think Loki is the most interesting character in this film. His abilities as a villain to trick are used more extensively than ever before.. So for those who love Loki, good for you!

My favorite part in the movie are those funny parts on the London tube! What made me like those parts so much was because firstly, I've been on the London tube recently. Secondly, those fans taking photos of Thor on their phone because he was a superstar after the battle of New York was quite hilarious hahaha!

Really enjoyed that scene though haha!

-▴▴▴-

Before I go, I would like to ask you guys..

“If you had Thor’s Mjölnir for a day, what would you do with it?”

For me, I will use it when the weather is really hot and summon the rain hahaha! Or use it to fly me around! That would be awesome!

I want to share some funny comments I saw on the official facebook page on this question! Too funny!!!

"Spent the whole day trying to lift it"

"Destroy my school"

"Very very naughty things ;)" --- THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL

"Go nude and lick it like a wrecking ball" --- HAHAHA!

Okok, enough. But we can't really do anything with his Mjölnir because we are not Thor!

Let me know what would you do with it!

-▴▴▴-


So what are you waiting for uh? Hurry go down to cinemas and catch Marvel's Thor: The Dark World which is already in cinemas on 31st October!

For more updates on the current and upcoming films, do like and follow...


and


-▴▴▴-

Okay this is random but... I'm really anticipating for Captain America which is coming out in 2014. Can't wait for it!

Not forgetting, AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON too.. :D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous9:10 AM

    You're more handsome than Thor!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe