Acne Scars - The Clifford Clinic

3:45 PM

Recently, I've visited The Clifford Clinic to seek help for my acne scars. I actually do have some depressed scars from my outbreak previously and some really deep ones from chicken pox when I was much younger.

Also, I really regretted picking or squeezing my acne because it can increase the risk for scarring which it did.

"Acne scars are most often the product of an inflamed lesion, such as a papule, pustule, or cyst. Inflamed blemishes occur when the follicle, or pore, becomes engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. The pore swells, causing a break in the follicle wall."

Can Acne scars be treated and prevented? Read more below.


Some of treatments they provide.



I had a consultation with Dr Gerard Ee previously and after accessing my condition, he suggested that I should go for the Fractional Radiofrequency Treatment, which is also called the Infini. This is a 3-Dimensional volumization for skin tightening and scar remodeling.

Look at the many micro-needles! This is to stimulate the production of collagen and elastic tissue with no potential thermal damage to the skin. I actually have to apply numbing cream before this treatment starts so do take note if you have really low tolerance for pain haha! 

Check out the redness on my face! Dr Ee told me for my case, my skin is looking pretty good from the treatment! The downtime for me to recover was actually just a few days for the scabs and redness to go away.

Because of the deep scar beside my eye (due to chicken pox), this is the best treatment for it. The depth of treatment can be up to 3.5mm deep, and it has the added advantage of lifting the face, making you look younger. This treatment will also provide significant improvements to the skin.

This Infini treatment will eventually heal even the most severe scars in most cases depending on individual's condition.

Thank you Dr Gerard Ee for being so meticulous!


Post 1 month results. (Left: Before, Right: After)

You can see some of the scars being less visible now!

-


Back for my 2nd Infini treatment!

After my 2nd treatment I feel that the acne scars on the side of my cheeks have improved a lot! Do note that the amount of time it takes to see results depends on your skin condition.

I was quite happy with the depressions of the scars being reduced.

A few of acne scars on the right side of my cheeks are quite severe so I'm hoping for it to improve after the next treatment!


1 month after the 2nd treatment.

As this treatment takes several times to achieve the best results, I will be posting more of the after photos after the next session with The Clifford Clinic!

Do call them and make an appointment at 6532 2400 if you are facing the same issue as me. :)

-

The Clifford Clinic

24 Raffles Place
#01-03 Clifford Centre
Singapore 048621

Tel: 6532 2400

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I’m flattened for your blogs writings and blogs as well. remove acne scars

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe