ME Clinic Singapore - Korean Toning Laser

5:34 PM

I have been listening to K-pop since I was a teen and while watching their music videos and live performance, I can’t help but notice their beautiful flawless skin. I've always been interested in finding out more about Korean’s skin care and their secret behind those perfect glass skin, so I was really excited when I get to visit ME Clinic Singapore to check it out for myself!


For those that don’t know what ME Clinic is, it is a premium aesthetic clinic from Seoul, South Korea, and is located near Chinatown, where they provide unparalleled, customised Korean aesthetic treatment programs.

Upon arriving, I was greeted by their friendly staff with a warm cup of tea while I wait for consultation. During the consultation, a skin analysis was carried out using their Skin Analysis System to measure and record surface and subsurface skin conditions such as UV spots, wrinkles, pore size and red areas. After the skin analysis, they’ve pointed out that I have very dry and dull skin, at the same time some acne scars, and recommended the Korean Toning Laser Program to resolve those problems.

Prior to the treatment, they prepared my skin by cleansing it, getting rid of all the dirt and oil, then proceeded to exfoliate my skin with Aqua Peel facial, removing whiteheads and blackheads, to prepare it for the laser therapies.


Moving on to the main treatment, which is the revolutionary Q-switched Laser Toning and Micro Laser Peel.



These procedures work in synergy to lighten my skin pigmentations, such as freckles and acne scars and initiate skin resurfacing. Also, to ensure skin recovery and minimize post-treatment reactions, they performed additional steps that are offered only in their clinic. First, they did a Cryotherapy to sooth and cool down my skin. Second, they applied a stem cell mask to heal and hydrate my skin for a dewy and radiant complexion. Lastly, an oxygen spray is used to give my skin an extra boost of hydration to revitalize it.



I was informed that there’s no downtime for this treatment, therefore if any of you wants to try but worry that you can’t apply makeup or do regular activities, worry no more!

Do check out ME Clinic if you are interested in any of the treatments! More details below! :)

-

ME Clinic Singapore
21A Mosque Street 059501
www.facebook.com/meclinic.sg

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe