I HURT MY TOE ! :(

9:29 PM

Once upon a time, my mummy called me and told me that JACELYN TAY was on this particular televison programme and i was very happy so i ran out of my room and kept jumping for no reason.

If you don't know who is Jacelyn tay, look! She is on the 8 Days cover! ahaha. I like her since I was 5! No kidding! :D But heard that she is not acting in any shows anymore. She had even withdrawn out of STAR AWARDS 2007! :(





OK, back to the JUMPING! I was jumping and see how my feet landed on the ground.

.....


LIKE THIS! And i felt SO....


......



And look at my that particular toe .. :O


One of my friend even said that i've got an elephant feet :(


So i went to school like this.


:D ahaha but it is getting much better now and i felt so happy!

LIKE..


MR HAPPY! :D AHAHAHA. THIS IS SO RANDOM.

-----------------------

Okay, yesterday was the last day for all the sec 4s for our school. We took ALOTTTTTTTTTTT of photos. Hmm, Not going to update that first cause i haven't got all the photos yet but even i've got the photos. I wont be updating that soon cause I might not have the time but i WILL update on that!

Okay, I MISSSSSSS EVERYONEEEEEEEEE ! Later at 11pm got SURVIVOR CHINA :D

OPPS. i forgot to thank people who tag.

Weekeong. Catherine. Sherry. Yunlong.
Xiaocrap. Kyrene tan. Jane. Angie.
Ollie. Joel. Marie. Benjamin teo.
Daziree. Typicalben. Demetria.
Shallyne. Rahayu. Passerby.
Xiaosharon. Felise. Fatin.
Wenjun. Nathasha. AmirahDory.
Jessie psz. Huijun. Vivien. Caryn.
Med. Qiuli. Stephen. EstherEE.
RachelMADMAD. Justina. Huizhi.
Chrystal. Qihui. y@tiez. JocelynSeow.
Teshui. Huiwen. Nanako992.


THANK YOU. BYEEEE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe