Christmas Eve! :D

12:18 AM

Hello everyone! Ahaha. Sorry! Recently was really lazy to update! :X Anyways, went to celebrate Christmas Eve with Wen Jun ! :D





Went to Jurong point then to Bugis and had our lunch there.






My '' Under The Sea '' I was thinking that the name is like so nice, the food would sure be nice BUT! its not nice at all!


WenJun's '' Shepherd's pie ''





As you know, my '' Under the Sea '' was not that nice so did not finished it. Ahaha.





After that walked around then went to town ! :D







Blah blah blah and then we went home LOL :D and

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ! LOL



And on the 28th of Dec, went to watch I Am Legend with Hayati :D


Very nice ! :D but the duration is short can!


Us with ELMO ! AHAHA.

After that Hayati accompanied me back home :D ahaha. We even web-camed when she got home !



Anyways, WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! MUST STAY HAPPY OKAY. Shall update the Escape trip and also the Countdown after that the next post ! :D Cause I've yet to received any photos!

OHYAH! MY PHONE WENT INSANE AND SPOILT !

:( AHHHHH. SOMEONE BUY ME A NEW PHONE PLEASE? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe