Escape !

2:07 AM

Hello! As promised, the update on Escape theme park. AHAHA. On the 31st Dec met Hayati, Qihui, Jiazhi and Helmi @ Choa chu kang control station then set off to Pasir Ris.

Anyways, shall put the photos up lah okay? Actually did not really took many pictures. So after Escape we went to Esplanade there and count down and watched Fireworks. :D


Well, not my bag.


LOVES :D


Wahahaa, SO HAPPY. LOOK AT MY FACE.


LOL, what a face ><






Advertising toilet :D I loved it !


I'm lost. :x

SPOT ME :D











Thank you guys for letting me to have a wonderful day towards 2008 :D
Oh! took video on the fireworks but the videos somehow can't load :/


Anyways I worked with Wenjun and Med in my Aunt office for like 2 days which ended just now :/ On 14Jan will be working at somewhere. LOL. Will update the photos taken with Wenjun and Med during the past 2 days :D Weeeee. Take care everyone :D bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe