Hello ?

1:40 AM

Hello. :D Sorry for not updating so often! was working everyday recently so didn't really have the time to update! I'll be somehow be working till Chinese New year eve! =x Ahyo haven't buy my Chinese new year clothes! Wahahaha!

Anyways, have some pictures that i took with Med during our work! :D That day we even bought Venezia Ice cream and share! So ex can! The small cup for $3.10! =/

















AND AND.. just now during work so suayyyyyyyy ! The big boss came and saw me using phone and Med lying on the table! =x Then he went to tell our manager and WE GOT SEPERATED!!!!!! Now I'm all alone working and Med had gone to another department =( But still can see her :) AHAHAAAAAA.

Anw, 'O' levels results will be out this Thursday ! Wish me good luck ! :)

* and I'm on the phone with an idiot -_-

AND SORRY GUYS, WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE ! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe