2 Days work @ Aunt office.

5:32 PM

Hello everyone :D As mentioned in the previous post, I'm now updating the photos Me, Med and Wenjun took during the work at my aunt office. Anyways, we just need to pack some books and thats it ! :D

DAY ONE








I write de ! :D




LOL, we even took in the toilet =/




This is what we called as lousy acting. AHAHA =x


Slacking =x

DAY TWO





AND a few days back, went for training for the job that we will be starting tmr.
After that we went to IKEA. :D





AND...



Will be working with Med at the same outlet :D but different shift.

i want a new phone!

I don't know why i suddenly go look thru the photos I took with my classmates last year, OMG! I MISS CLASS 4/6` 07 :(

'O' level results coming out soon =/ anyone know the exact date ? :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe