Burb!

9:50 PM

Just finished my dinner and here I am to update! Okay, shall update all those randomness events that happened. 

And yes! not forgetting to mention, I'm currently having this assignment which is making a clip for MTV channel. How cool is that?! :D :D 


Random 1: Lets start off with random photographs shall we? :D


Its Sunny indoor! Qinghe, me and Hazel.


Paul twohill wannabes?


Daphne and me! :D


Random 2: We went to Marina Square to have dinner after school. haha! 


Jasmine and me!


Mine!


We share share all the way. ahaha!


My cream soda! wooo. 


All of us! :D


The bill. haha! 


Random 3: There was this day where me together with Jasmine and Guixin, we skipped school and we went to Orchard for Party World to sing! How random!


We went to arcade first. Please note that I'm not those who always go to arcade. I don't really like to go arcades. haha! 


Guixin and Jasmine


Me!


We sang till 7pm and after that i went to find my mum and bro. See how tired they were! :P


Random 4: Andy Warhol Excursion!! 

But before the excursion we had like 3 hours of lesson.


See how hardworking I am! :D


Maybe not :( 


Wahlau, randy stop doing lame stuff can!


Okay, randy is sad now.


Finally off for EXCURSION! ME AND MY FRIENDS WERE SO HAPPY LIKE PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS! 


Zac, me and Hazel!


You lick me, I lick you back. haha.





Okay, the funny thing about this is we are actually not even allowed to take photographs in there! :D


and thats all! the randomness is finished! 

Bye, i'm off! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe