I need you boo

4:45 AM

There was this period of time where I was going through the final studio project and felt really stressed so i went out with Hayati and told her what had happened in school! 


We went to town and then back to Lot 1 and we caught a movie!

*We did not plan to watch movie*


This was what happened when we went up to the level where the cinema is located..



Randy: EH, WANT TO WATCH MOVIE A NOT?

Hayati: OKAY LOR! WHAT MOVIE YOU WANT TO WATCH?

Randy: HUH? REALLY WANT TO WATCH AH?

Hayati: YAH LAH!!

Randy: OKAY LOR! WATCH WHAT!!!!!

Hayati: ERM, WALL.E!! :D

*When we were queuing up to pay for the tickets..*

Randy: EH HAYATI, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE SAY WATCH MOVIE AND JUST WATCH. SOME MORE ANYHOW PICK A MOVIE ONE! 

Hayati: ........


BUT SERIOUS LEH! I just anyhow say want watch movie a not then she also anyhow say okay then we just immediately bought the tickets lor!!!!!! abit crazy!


So we watched the show...




I TELL YOU IT IS BORING!!! 


I slept in the cinema! Really! I think it is because I'm too tired but the show is not that nice also!


I've got this habit of sleeping when I'm watching cartoon movies!


I even slept when I watched my favourite SHREK!


Okay! Never mind. 


After that we went to Macdonalds. We sat there, ate ice cream and talked for a long time! We spent the whole night till 2am+ there okay! Like crazy!



See she is bored!



Bored until spin coins! 



The Macdonalds is almost empty! 

After that we left cause they were closing!




......


Its really late already so we went to 7eleven and bought these..



and we stroll around... and we had no place to go.. 


so we've decided to spent the night at my house!


A series of photos taken from my Macbook when she was at my room.














Carry dumbbell and you'll be as strong as....


US! :D


Chip and dale! 








After that.. I got really tired...






and she is trying to prove that she is an owl lah! not tired one!


Alright gonna end this post with 3 pictures! Combination of me and Hayati's hair..

choose your favourite one and tell me :P







------------------------------------------


thank you Hayati for the accompany!

BYE!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe