Do Help!

5:15 AM

Oh yah! After reading Ice-angel's latest entry, I realize that I totally forgot about the email I received too because was busy with school and stuff. 


Hello,
I just wish to spread a message across.
Charmaine is a 4 year old child with cancer.
I thought this space of yours' would attract your blog readers help charmaine in her donation.
Even though i am not related to her pesonally, her perserverance struck me with awe.
I am just trying to help her mum to spread the word.
I would really appreaciate you if you would do advertise her condition and attract more donation
with regards 
pramila

-------------------------------------------

Why am I still awake at this hour! Can't sleep man! :( 
and bro will be back in like 3 days?! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe