Mundane 18th!

7:00 AM

My 18th birthday was way back in September 09! Finally got the time to sort out the photos and edit them!

Anyway, my 18th birthday celebration was really nothing much cause yah.. busy with school and stuff.. and if I got the time, I would really rather spend my time at home to rest..

Cause I felt that when normally people reached their 18th, they will try to celebrate it in a more grand way cause its their legal age! I suppose?

But mine was rather simple but sweet!

---------------------------

Had a early celebration with my family at NYNY!

Some of the stuffs we had!

5

6

7
The yummy seafood platter!

Up till now, I still don't know how to eat crab! Normally my bro will crack open the shell for me to eat!

8
Papa and mummy!

11
Candy floss!

9

Really enjoyed myself that day cause we hardly dine together now! Everyone is busy with their own stuff etc.


.......... Scare you with my big face
10

---------------------------

On the actual day, I actually stayed at home and sleep!

Mummy actually went to Famous amos to make a cookie cake for me!

and my aunt came all the way to my house to give me a Swensen Ice cream cake!

Omg! *Tearing now cause too gan dong already* HAHAHAHA

1
Thank you for the cakes!

2
My aunt (Da yi) who dotes me and bro a lottttt since young! :)

So, after all these has ended.. I was back in room surfing the net and suddenly Hayati just appeared in my room!

She actually planned this beforehand with my mum!

Look what she made for me!

4
Nice right!

3
The back!

Thank you Hayati!

---------------------------

Also met up with Wenjun and Med!

Med's birthday was one day before mine so we met up to have dinner!

13
The girls I'm closest with during secondary school days!

14
Hahahahaa

15

12
Group photo!

---------------------------

Anyway, not forgetting on that day.. Guixin sent me a video and I'm going to share it with you guys!



Quite unglam cause the video footage was actually me and her playing and recording stupid things! I was even talking in Hokkien!

---------------------------

Although its quite mundane but I'm still very happy with all the little things everyone did! Thankssssss!

Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe