Apple in the jelly

9:20 PM

This entry is not related to the title of this post! Just find it quite cute.. Hahaha!

Anyway.. Sometime back in November, I went to Swensens to have their ice-cream buffet!


Leon was there too..

There is nothing much to say about the ice-cream there cause we didn't eat much.. We got sick of it after a while..

The only nice ice-cream photo I took!


Got sick of the ice-creams!

Leon


Pretty lights!


Polaroids!

I don't really think its worth to go there to have their buffet unless you have lots of money to spend or you won't get sick of sweet stuff.. If not I suggest you not to go..

------------

Tomorrow I will be going to my friend's place to celebrate Christmas! Really looking forward! Can't wait!!!

Goodbye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe