Le Gourmet

6:06 PM

Went over to Le Gourmet Restaurant sometime back with my 2 Secondary school buddies and I really liked that place!

This small italian restaurant is located at Clementi/West Coast and it's under a HDB block! Unique isn't it?

What I love about this place is that it's really cozy and quiet ;)

The atmosphere that day was really nice as well because it was around the Christmas period..

Their menu! A lot of choices to choose from!

With Jessie and Sean! I was having flu that day, looking quite bad here hahaha.

It was an impromptu meet up and all of us decided to dress really casual because it was quite near our area!

The 3 of us decided to do gifts exchange for Christmas haha! So many presents from the 3 of us!

Here comes the food!

Buffalo wings!

I had the Wasabi Dory Fish Burger. It was good!

Sean's steak!

Jessie's!

"It's All About Good Food"

Le Gourmet
Blk 504 West Coast Drive
#01-236
Singapore 120504
Operating hours: 11.30am - 9.30pm

-▴▴▴-

Afterwards, we went over to Ice Cream Frenzy which is also located at the same area!


I really didn't know under HDB buildings have such nice restaurants!


Didn't have much ice creams because we were all pretty full from the dinner!

-▴▴▴-

Okay! I shall go enjoy the rest of my Sunday before the start of a new week....

:(

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Hi Randyyy!

    Which camera do you use? :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe