Bak Chor Mee in the West

8:04 PM

Bak Chor Mee (肉脞面) - also known as minced meat noodles.

Recently, one of me and Ben's friend told us that her parents opened up a stall in the west selling Bak Chor Mee and we went down to support her parents! 

They sell Chicken Feet Noodle as well! Haven't get to try that yet though!


Looks really good isn't it? My favourite is definitely the meat balls! 

What I really like is their homemade chilli! Their portion is just nice as well as compared to other hawker stalls where sometimes they give too little minced meat. 

Anyway, do head down if you are looking for some good Bak Chor Mee! 

Keat Hong Shopping Centre (Level 2)
253 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1
(S)680253

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello,
    I've been following your blog for several time and I really like your blog's style, now I'm started a blog because I see how fun you and your brother did on blog. It would be really nice if you could visit my blog and left some feedback :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe