FUN

11:33 PM

Some pics to share =p

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
emm, thats me before having the haircut =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh ya! i promised Wenjun to mention this in my blog! she bought some tidbits and she shared with me lar. SHE IS SO GOOD TO MEE (: <3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okays! HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY. in the neoprint : me, Huiwen, Chaiyi, Wenjie, Edwin (: I MISS MY PRI SCHOOL FRIEND. we had so much fun on that day. <3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Weee. finally gotten my levi's spec =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me in spec. weird?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ME, QIHUI AND JESSIE. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN TOO!


TAGS-REPLIES (:
WENJUN: ok, finally! yur tag is repiled FIRST! happy? anyways. thanks for the tidbits. NATT: heyhey (: thanks for the smiley LOL. NAMELESS: emm, hello. thanks for visiting my blog! JOCELYN: my blog no song ar. DEMO: wee. i replied wenjun first le. STEPH: lols. go out with zul? see first lor. DAZ: heyhey! thanks for taggin. anyways. luckks for O's. MED: ok. updated ;D FLAMING SOUL: treat u what! NONO! haha. ANONYMOUS: emm. yups there are hints and all the sec 3s have it. or maybe 1 class doesnt have. So what if our class have the hint? only 2 person in the level got full marks. anyways. thanks for taggin thou. HUIJUN: i not mei liang xin! i did went BACK!! CHAR: charlotte!! ;D *stares at you* XINYI-HYSS: sorry for? JOHN: yucks. throw my tag on the floor? =( MIC: thanks for taggin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe