OUR USUAL HANGOUT! (Chapter 2)

8:25 AM

Advertorial

Hello Everyone! I'm here to blog again! :D

Recently before my holidays started.. one random night after my school ended, I went to meet up my Mummy and bro for dinner!


At where?

...
..
.

ICHIBAN!



Yup! We went there quite a few times already. Cause my mummy simply like Japanese food!


My mummy!


My brother!


Me! See, I just don't know why I hunch my back a lot. No wonder I so short... :(

Okay, Some pictures of my favourite Sushis! :P










Mummy eyeing at the delicious sushis!




Me and TYPICALBENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! O_O


We then ordered this blueberry soda for mummy. :)

After that we went to walk around the shopping mall and bought some stuffs and home sweet home!!

Haha, overall is an enjoyable night lah with mummy and bro! too bad daddy cannot make it as he was working! :) Oh yah! Happy Father's day! Hahaha! :D :D

and and.....

Do visit Nokia's Soul Of The Night webpage :http://nokia.com.sg/soulofthenight to hang out at night! :D

**Do come back later on to see the next entry on OUR USUAL HANGOUT! (Chapter 3)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe