Fall For You

7:14 AM

Seriously, I'm fucking tired now.

Anyway, Benjamin (or if you all know me better by typicalben) here!


Ran ask me to help him update alittle here as he was like way too busy with his major project! :)

Crazy lor, he needs to go back to school even on Saturday and Sunday also! And I've not been talking to him that much anymore since weeks already, cause when he's back home, he will just drop dead on the bed and sleep.


Almost everyday from 9am-8pm at school!!!

So that's the reason for him not blogging for like so long. But he'll update really soon after his major project which is.. I think ending soon. Muhahahahaa.

I don't know what I'm actually typing cause I'm like very sleepy...

Worse is that, I still need to go to school later on too!


Okay, I shall say something not related to ran.


I WANT TO START MY ROOM REVAMP LIKE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause I think when my interns starts right, which is like next month.. I sure don't have the time to revamp one lor. But now only left 1 week more to next month -.-!!

Sucks eh.


AHHHHHH. Ran needs to go school now and I need to return his lappy to him already!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D



-o-"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe