I'm back alive!

12:54 AM

Hello everyone!! 

I'm finally back. woohooo! It is holidays now!! Okay after my 3 weeks of studio project, it is finally over. I'm so happy! :D


Okay, personally I think I've still got lots of things to do leh! I don't know why!


Firstly I've to update everything that I've not been updating recently! 


But I'll not update all at one go! So promise that you guys will come back frequently to check out alright! :D



I guess it would take like 5 post to finish everything! 




OKAY! FIRST UP : NATIONAL DAY EVE UPDATE! 



On 8/8/08 Which is the Olympics, it is also National day eve! So our course most of us wore red! Haha. 


Seriously I tell you. This post is gonna be boring cause I'll be flooding pictures ...



SO I'VE GOT AN TASK FOR YOU LAH! FOR EVERY PICTURE RIGHT, JUST SPOT ME CAN ALREADY! I'M WEARING DARK RED. GOGOGO! 




I like this picture! 








My pretty KPP! :D





This is like Photo shoot haha.


Can you even do this ? -.-












Guess what I'm doing! We plan to like stand one white one red one white one red .. So i was counting but I realized that we've got more red then white! Hahahahaaaaaa. 


I like this picture also, its like reds on one side and whites on the other. 

Jumping shots!










Okay okay! :D I'll be updating soon alright. 



AND AND... I'VE FOUND A JOB! (only 5 days). WILL BE WORKING WITH YIXIN ! :D :D


BYEBYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe