Birthday celebration #2, #3 & #4

12:52 PM

Hello everyone :D


I'm still going to continue to update on my birthday celebration but it will be all in one go because not really much happened.


On the actual day of my birthday (23rd Sep), I celebrated with my family.


So my dad drove his cabby to fetch my brother from school then we went to eat. I didn't took any photos cause we were all talking and talking. Haha!

After that we went home and I cut my cake and thats all!







------------------


On the 24th of September which is one day after my birthday, Yixin and Yvonne asked me out and we went to KBOX at Marina Square. Haha.


We went to sing from 2pm to 7pm!




The drinks and snacks


And guess what! I went in and immediately sang 黑 Girl's (Hey girl) song! I sang every single song by them! Wahahahaa. I really think Yvonne and Yixin is mad at me lor! :P



Yvonne


Yixin




Me listening to them singing :P


AND AND... YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT????


...................




..........



.....




Suddenly this lady from Kbox brought in one cake!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!



THEN THE 2 OF THEM SANG BIRTHDAY SONG TO ME :D


Wahlau was shocked, really.



See, I was so touched that I want to cry :(



And I was asked to make a wish :D


and blow the candle!


The very very pretty and nice cookies and cream ICE CREAM CAKE!!!!!!!! 

VERY NICE TO EAT YOU KNOW :D






But it was super hard to cut lah cause it is hard! 


SOME MORE THE KBOX PEOPLE DIDN'T PROVIDE US WITH PLATES/FORK.. HOW TO EAT!!!!!!


So we just have to use our spoon and eat like the picture below! 







and we continued to sing.. 


Not forgetting to take photos with them:






THANK YOU TO YVONNE AND YIXIN! 2 of my good friends that I made in Poly! although they always bully me :P

-----------------


On 28th  September, went out with WENJUN AND MEDALEINE. Med's birthday falls on 22nd and mine falls on 23rd September and so we went out to celebrate both our birthdays together :D



I met up with Wenjun first and when were on the train towards town...

and...

I REALIZED THAT I DID NOT BRING MY CAMERA ALONG WITH ME!!!


so we went to take neoprints instead :P 




Still remember we always use to take neoprints in Sec 1 and 2 together hahahahaa! 


and we also used Med's new phone to take some photos too!



Med, Wenjun and me :D




After that we went to walk around town, shop, eat and thats all! 

Thanks girls! :D

--------------------

Oh not forgetting that I went to this Converse warehouse sales with Med which already ended on Sunday and we both bought super a lot of stuffs cause it was really really cheap! :D

Byebye!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe