Survivor Lamers!

3:40 PM

Hello!


On the 2nd of October, GUESS WHO I WENT OUT WITH?!



OHMYGOD. ITS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIENDS! THE CLOSEST GANG!


Too bad Helmi can't make it cause he was having school that day! :(


So we met up and we went to Swensens! (again? -.-)


When we reached there, Fadhilah gave each of us a rose! :D



Sweet right!




The people I missed a lot! :P




After that I decided that we should take photos of 3 girls together and 3 guys together holding the rose..


cause it'll look like we're going for blind dates! :P




Jessie, Fad, Hayati 


Sean, Me and Qihui (I look unhappy, haha)


We had a really long chat at Swensens and after that we decided to go to Haji lane.


But before that we all went to the washroom.



The girls are taking forever therefore we took this picture cause Qihui said that its nice :)


We took this in one of the shop in Haji lane.


After that we headed to Marina Square to bowl!






Mother F and me. (all of us calls her Mother F! because she always take care of us!)







Hayati and Fad!


Qihui and me :D


and guess what!


this 2 girls here didn't really play bowling instead they camwhore.. 


All their acting cute poses! :P Okay I don't know why the picture turned out that small.


After that we went back home!



---------------------------

Everyone in secondary school, PLEASE PLEASE CHERISH YOUR DAYS! Secondary school is like the best, seriously. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe