Wtf?

7:50 PM

Hello! 


School reopened today hahaha! Today was pretty boring and the thing is my timetable sucks as usual. Everyday ends @ 6pm!!



This was before I had my haircut yesterday!


Anyway, was pretty pissed somehow!


Friends had been asking/complaining to me why there is someone tagging their blogs. 

(Why do they ask me? Because that person linked me)


SO, I REALIZED.. SOMEONE HAD WENT TO ALL THE BLOG THAT I'VE LINKED AND TAGGED THEM.


People, you don't have to be happy if that person said that how nice your blog was because the person simply just copied and pasted it to every blogs that I linked. 


Okay, do you really have to do this to gain popularity?


I'll not be going to put up the link because that person will already achieved what he/she wanted.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe