Return me my hard disk!!

12:45 AM

Hello guys!


I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!


THERE ARE NEW PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



AND I WAS REALLY UPSET...... YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!!!!?????







BECAUSE 
MY HARD DISK WAS LOST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






SOMEONE MUST HAVE STOLEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



stupid DMD students who went into our year 1 lab to use our facilities. 



If anyone saw my hard disk please return it to me please?


I've all my school works inside, IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT TO ME!



------------------------------



Anyway, here to update something which happened quite sometime ago. 



Yeah, it was Jasmine's birthday!


All of us gave Jasmine a surprise birthday celebration! 


and we went to take some photos after that..




Qinghe looked really happy, hahaha!



Formal shot!





After that we used Daphne's Macbook to take photos again.






Yiling, Daphne, me and Guxin






Okay bye, I've no mood to update..


PLEASE RETURN MY HARD DISK TO ME THANK YOU! 

BYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe