Chat Anywhere With Starhub!

5:45 PM

Sponsored Advertorial

Hello everyone! I'm very happy, you know why?

because..

recently my classmate has introduce me to 'Chat Anywhere' and I find it really awesome!

It is a service from StarHub which Introduced First Instant Messaging Application to Integrate Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger Services on Mobile!





At first, I don't even know what 'Chat Anywhere' is...


After that, my classmate told me that..

Chat Anywhere is an instant messaging value-added service by StarHub Mobile, that allows mobile postpaid customers to chat with their Windows Live and Yahoo! Messengers buddies on the go from their mobile phone.


I'm like ... WHAT! Meaning that I can chat on my MSN/Yahoo! Messengers on my mobile phone? It is really convenient!

I'm someone who will go into my MSN Messenger whenever I'm free and now with this service, even when I'm busy outside.. I could get onto my MSN too!!!!!!!!! yay!!





Chat Anywhere service uses a mobile application that integrates both the instant messaging service from Windows Live and Yahoo! into one single client just like the picture below:

it works just like when it is on our PC/Laptops!


Once you've sign up for the value-added service and download the application into your mobile phones, you can easily log on to their instant messaging services using Windows Live and Yahoo! log-in IDs just like our personal computer!!!


Wow!!!! With this Chat Anywhere Service, I will soon be able to enjoy real-time, unlimited access to your existing Instant messaging accounts on Windows Live Messenger and Yahoo! Messenger from your mobile devices!!


THE BENEFIT IS THE FREEDOM TO CHAT WITH YOUR ONLINE CONTACTS ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY CONNECTED ONLINE ALL DAY LONG WHEN YOU'RE OUT!! :D


Muahahahaha! Isn't this everyone's dream to stay online for like 24/7? I'm really excited how my life will change having this service. Its like.. imagine I'm in the toilet and I could still chat online with my friends!

I know that everyone has this problem, you'll tend to SMS too much and your bills are ranging high right! Me too! But now, my SMS was cut down by alot after I signed up for chat anywhere because it is a lot cheaper to MSN!

NEVER BORED ANYMORE!!!! *HURRAY!!!!!*


So,



It is an exclusive value-added service provided by StarHub Mobile, Chat Anywhere is only available for StarHub Mobile postpaid sign-ups!


Oh wait! Did i mention that the Chat Anywhere service is Unlimited Instant Messaging on your mobile phone?





Other than all these good stuffs that Chat Anywhere service can provide..


THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!


YEAH, YOU DID NOT HEAR WRONGLY..


There is still ShoZu Access!


MOBILE YOUR FRIENDS
With ShoZu, you can interact with a huge list of sites and communities – from Flickr to Facebook, YouTube to Blogger, and the list goes on. At only $5.35/mth, you can enjoy unlimited usage!


Youtube! I can watch my favourite shows when I'm going to school or whenever I'm bored! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. This is great :P



Under Shozu Access, there are 12 websites which are entitled to the service.



List of websites:

· Facebook
· CNBC
· AXN
· HBO
· Google
· MTV
· Wikipedia
· MSN
· Yahoo
· Discovery Channel
· CNN
· Channel News Asia


Did i saw like facebook in the list? Wow, I can upload my photos instantly to Facebook when I'm outside and not wait till I get home plus it's unlimited usage!


Here are the ways in which ShoZu keeps you connected:

- Upload Photos and Videos
- Read & Reply to comments
- Add Tags, Titles and descriptions
- Downloads Friends’ Feeds
- Update your status
- Geo-tagging


Okay, how cool is that?! Now, i can blog straight away outside! I can even upload photos when I saw interesting stuffs and share it with all of you. Wahahaha.

THE BEST THING IS, I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL I'M BACK HOME TO DO IT!

Then you guys won't say that I didn't update frequently! :P







So for all those Instant Messaging addicts or those who wants to stay online all the time,


Chat Anywhere is available as a monthly subscription value-added service at only $5.35 with unlimited usage locally. Customers only need to pay one low flat fee and no additional charges when using the service.


With this Chat Anywhere Service, you can break free from your PC and chat all you want at one flat rate!


**However, usual roaming GPRS charges will apply when the service is used overseas.

-----------------

You know I'm someone who likes to take pictures with my phone and surf the internet so ITS REALLY GREAT!

I think my family will feel that this service will be good for me because it would be more convinient for them to contact me what! Hahaha!



It will have a familiar user experience and you could instantly use the service to keep in touch with your contacts throughout the day, regardless of where you are! The best thing is with this service, you get unlimited chatting with your IM contacts from your mobile phone without incurring any additional data usage charges.


I'm so going to tell everyone about it! Calling my friends now! Hahaha!




Yes, It's about time! Get your hands on your very own CHAT ANYWHERE service from Starhub!


*Comments moderated*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe