Rest of the days of CNY!

1:40 AM

Hey hey! 


Just went back from IT fair with my mummy and bro! 


I finally bought myself a new hard disk! (My previous hard disk was stolen)


THE PROMOTERS OF WESTERN DIGITAL TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO STOCK FOR YELLOW COLOR!!!!! 


so no choice I bought the white one but its quite nice anyway :D


Okay, back to update rest of the chinese new year pictures! 


Baby Dylan came to our house during CNY day 2!

-------------------------

CNY day 4, went to school! This is more like me & Guixin photos! Hahaha




Doing work



Trying to act? Haha!

With Jasmine and Guixin


-------------------------


CNY day 6, relatives came my house again! 


Gambling!

2 of my cousins! One is from my father side and the other one is from my mother side! How cool is that? During that day both my relatives from my father and mother side came lah! 


After that went to brought Felise to my house.


My hair is looking quite weird here :P


Ate steamboat with her together with my grandpa! 


Took some photos using my Macbook..







Ending with 2 of my favourite photos!

Taken using her phone

and my camera! :D

Okay, goodbye! 


I still can't get over you saying that I was trying to be funny. I was serious. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe